It’s been a busy month! In addition to helping three amazing couples get married this October, I had the privilege of working with an all-star team of vendors to design a stylized shoot…which, to our excitement, is featured on Style Me Pretty today!
Jenelle Gartner (owner of PinkPolka Wedding Design) and I had been itching to work together on a shoot for a while, and when the fabulous Radelle from Eternal Reflections Photography mentioned she wanted to do a shoot in the fall, we met for lattes and got started! Bringing Janine and James from La Piazza Dasee on board was the obvious next step – the florals and rustic table details are exquisite! Visit the Style Me Pretty feature here to see the stunning images and read about how it all came together.
Millions of thanks to the talented vendors who contributed to the shoot!
- Event Design and Styling: Jennifer Bergman Weddings and PinkPolka Wedding Design
- Photography: Radelle from Eternal Reflections Photography
- Floral Design: La Piazza Dasee
- Stationary Design: PinkPolka Wedding Design
- Chairs & Dinnerware: Special Event Rentals
- Models: Jill Billingsley and Levi McIsaac
- Hair / Makeup: Perugia Salon & Spa
- Bride’s Gown: YBF2
- Bride’s Shoes: Taxi
- Bride’s Ring: Georgie Designs
- Clutch: Bella Fiore
- “Love” Hanger: The Painted House and More
- Groom’s Suit: Vintage Ralph Lauren
- Custom Made Tie: Tie Obsessed
- “Edmonton” Cufflinks: Arete
Hope you like it as much as we do!
I am delighted to be featured as the Special Event Rentals Planner of the Month for October!
As part of the feature, I was invited to design a table in their showroom which will be on display until the end of the month. An earthy colour palette of green, ivory, bronze and gold is anchored by sleek black chiavari chairs and matching dinnerware. The lace overlay and romantic rosette details on the backs of the chairs and in the wine glasses add vintage undertones to the look.
Check out the Special Event Rentals website and pop in to their showroom located at 6010-99 Street (Edmonton, AB) to start planning the décor for your upcoming wedding.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!
Edmonton Wedding Planner