Jennifer Bergman Weddings is Hiring!
JBW is looking to expand our team of Assistant Coordinators. We are seeking professional, enthusiastic people driven to excel in the area of wedding and event planning. This is a casual, part-time position, however opportunities for growth are always available for the right individual(s).
DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Assistant Coordinator provides support to the Lead Wedding Coordinator at wedding rehearsals, ceremonies and receptions.
- Wedding rehearsals typically occur on Thursday or Friday evenings and are approximately 1 hour in length.
- Most weddings occur on Saturdays and the average shift length is 7-8 hours.
- Basic décor setup and/or teardown is often required. This may involve physical work that requires light to medium lifting.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Detail-oriented with exceptional time management skills
- Excellent listener with the ability to follow direction well
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to stay calm and composed under pressure
- Aptitude for applying creative solutions to problems
- Personable and friendly
- Service minded
- High School Diploma
- Completion of / enrollment in a post-secondary program
- Event coordination experience is considered an asset
Jennifer Bergman Weddings is an award-winning boutique wedding planning and design firm that has planned and executed hundreds of weddings and events, from the Canadian Rockies to luxurious international locales such as Los Cabos, Scottsdale and Miami.
Complete and submit an online application form by April 1, 2015. No email or phone enquiries, please.
Note: We will respond to all applications, however only qualifying
applicants will be contacted for an interview.
+ + + + + + + + + + +