Katherine + Stephan spent their entire wedding day smiling – which is exactly how it should be. These two have an infectious zest for life, and this celebratory atmosphere was present throughout the festivities from start to finish.
Once they were all dressed up and looking incredible, Katherine + Stephan met up at Fort Edmonton Park for a ‘first look‘, followed by photos with their awesome wedding party. The rain held off for a late afternoon ceremony on the Hangar lawn. Guests then enjoyed refreshments and lawn games including bean bag toss and mini golf.
The evening continued inside the Hangar, where over 200 guests celebrated with delicious food, drinks, toasts, an ice cream dessert bar, and of course – dancing! Kelsy Nielson did a gorgeous job capturing the special moments of the day. Enjoy this sneak peek!
Katherine + Stephan: thank you for allowing us to be part of your incredible day. Looking forward to seeing where your next adventure takes you!
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Day Management
Edmonton Wedding Day Coordination
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Day Management: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography backdrop: ubackdrop
- Pastor: Matt Ziprick
- Florist: faBLOOMosity
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals
- Drapery / Lighting: Site 6 Events
- Cake: Crave Cupcakes
- Music: Happy Wife, Happy Life
- Invitations: Wedding Paper Divas
- Transportation: Apex Limousine
- Hair + Makeup: Behind the Blush
- Gown: Lilybridal
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Groupdress
- Suits: Derks