Posts Tagged: Confetti Sweets Edmonton
Edmonton Wedding Planner: Ashley + Dave
This post is a long time coming. We’re so thrilled to finally share Ashley + Dave’s romantic fall wedding, which is featured in the current issue of Bridal Fantasy Magazine.
Matrix Hotel was the setting for both ceremony and reception, fulfilling the couple’s wish to make the day convenient and easy for their guests. After a first look in the backyard gazebo of Ashley’s childhood home, the Wedding Party spent the afternoon taking photos before arriving for a candlelit ceremony with café lights hanging at the altar.
We designed the reception with a rich, warm colour palette reminiscent of the fall season, including shades of raspberry, marsala, plum, navy and gold. A mix of round and long wooden harvest tables were covered with lush florals, fruit and greenery. Gold accents and soft amber uplighting added extra sparkle to the romantic atmosphere.
After a set of exceptionally memorable and hilarious speeches, Ashley + Dave took to the dance floor to kick off the party. Harman B & DJ Kwake manned the DJ booth – a boxwood hedge with custom marquee letters spelling “A&D.”
This highlight video from A Love Story brings back all the memories from this incredible day – enjoy!
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Planning + Design
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Planning + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography: Sharon Litchfield
- Videographer: A Love Story
- Officiant: Tammy Banting
- Ceremony Music: Mathias Silvieria + John Fedor
- Reception Music: Premiere DJs by Urban Metropolis
- Stationery: Pinkpolka Invitations & Stationery
- Florist: faBLOOMosity
- Cookies & Milk Table: Confetti Sweets
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals
- Lighting: Production Lighting
- Transportation: Esquire Limo
- Hair: Bailey Gartner
- Makeup: Eclectica Beauty Studio / The Makeup
- Gown: Novelle Bridal
- Bridesmaids Gowns: J. Crew
- Groom / Groomsmen Attire: Shaw & Co. Tailors