Posts Tagged: AGA Khan Garden
Alyshea + Al-Karim (Part 3): JW Marriott Edmonton ICE District Wedding Reception
Alyshea and Al-Karim’s Gala Reception was the very first event held at the new JW Marriott in Edmonton’s trendy ICE District. The spectacular hotel opened just days earlier, providing a truly unique and luxurious experience for guests – most of whom had travelled to Edmonton to attend the weekend celebration.
When designing this signature event, we chose a white-on-white palette with accents of greenery and gold to provide a timeless look, while using clean lines and modern elements to coordinate with the ballroom. The evening was filled with superb food and entertainment, including 10-piece band Billboard Collective and an encore performance by Shweta Pandit.
To wrap up the weekend’s events, the couple hosted a next-day brunch in the iconic Wedgwood Room at Fairmont Hotel Macdonald.
This wedding is not only featured on Wedluxe, but it was also honoured as a finalist for Best Wedding over $150,000 at the 2020 Canadian Event Awards!
- Reception Venue: JW Marriott Edmonton ICE District
- Photography: Mango Studios
- Cinematography: A Love Story
- Cake: The Art of Cake
- Florist: Fabloomosity
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals, Dress My Day
- Stationery: J. Gartner Studio
- Transportation: Exxotic Cars
- Cocktail Hour Musician: Marc Beaudin
- Singer: Shweta Pandit
- Band: Billboard Collective
- Dancers: Desert Rose Dance Studio
- Lighting, Rigging and AV: Freeman Audio Visual
- Dance Floor Wrap + Dry Ice: Talent Productions
- Photo Booth: DJ Kwake Entertainment
- Hair + Makeup: Nickol Walkemeyer
- Bridal Attire: Pooja Boutique
- Bride’s Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Jewelry + Rings: Zameer Kassam
+ + + + + + + + + + +
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
JW Marriott Edmonton ICE District Wedding
Luxury Wedding Planner Edmonton
Edmonton Wedding Coordinator: Khadija + Dan
Aga Khan Gardens is one of the Edmonton area’s newest and most in-demand outdoor wedding ceremony venues. An open amphitheatre nestled within the forest, its mandate is to provide a peaceful gathering space to develop human connections.
It was such a pleasure to provide Wedding Day Management services for Khadija and Dan, who held their ceremony at the Aga Khan Gardens followed by an intimate celebration at Khazana Restaurant. See more of their wedding in Blush Magazine as part of the 2019 Venue of the Year feature.
- Wedding Day Management: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Ceremony Venue: University of Alberta Botanic Gardens, Aga Khan Garden
- Reception Venue: Khazana Restaurant
- Photography: Jade Gabrielle
- Ceremony Catering: NAIT Catering
- Ceremony Music: Josh Sahunta
- Reception Music: DJ Vijay
- Florist: Tickled Floral
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals
- Hair + Makeup: Calvin Alexander
+ + + + + + + + + + +
Suzanne, Lead Planner | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Day Management