Alyshea + Al-Karim (Part 3): JW Marriott Edmonton ICE District Wedding Reception
Alyshea and Al-Karim’s Gala Reception was the very first event held at the new JW Marriott in Edmonton’s trendy ICE District. The spectacular hotel opened just days earlier, providing a truly unique and luxurious experience for guests – most of whom had travelled to Edmonton to attend the weekend celebration.
When designing this signature event, we chose a white-on-white palette with accents of greenery and gold to provide a timeless look, while using clean lines and modern elements to coordinate with the ballroom. The evening was filled with superb food and entertainment, including 10-piece band Billboard Collective and an encore performance by Shweta Pandit.
To wrap up the weekend’s events, the couple hosted a next-day brunch in the iconic Wedgwood Room at Fairmont Hotel Macdonald.
This wedding is not only featured on Wedluxe, but it was also honoured as a finalist for Best Wedding over $150,000 at the 2020 Canadian Event Awards!
- Reception Venue: JW Marriott Edmonton ICE District
- Photography: Mango Studios
- Cinematography: A Love Story
- Cake: The Art of Cake
- Florist: Fabloomosity
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals, Dress My Day
- Stationery: J. Gartner Studio
- Transportation: Exxotic Cars
- Cocktail Hour Musician: Marc Beaudin
- Singer: Shweta Pandit
- Band: Billboard Collective
- Dancers: Desert Rose Dance Studio
- Lighting, Rigging and AV: Freeman Audio Visual
- Dance Floor Wrap + Dry Ice: Talent Productions
- Photo Booth: DJ Kwake Entertainment
- Hair + Makeup: Nickol Walkemeyer
- Bridal Attire: Pooja Boutique
- Bride’s Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Jewelry + Rings: Zameer Kassam
+ + + + + + + + + + +
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
JW Marriott Edmonton ICE District Wedding
Luxury Wedding Planner Edmonton