Posts Tagged: Timeless Edmonton Weding
Edmonton Wedding Planner: Jessica + Jayson
Jessica and Jayson were married on a gorgeous fall day. They held both their wedding and reception celebration at The Oasis Centre with over 300 loved ones in attendance.
One of the first steps in the wedding planning process is identifying what elements of the experience are most important to a bride and groom. For Jessica and Jayson, excellent and abundant food and drinks topped the list, along with photography, good music and an awesome party!
After a beautiful ceremony, we transformed the Grand Hall with three different table designs in a palette of ivory, champagne and a gradient of pinks from blush to burgundy. Bold lighting enhanced the grandeur of the space, adding drama and ambience.
Before heading to the dance floor, guests helped themselves to an expansive dessert table including the couple’s favourites: eclairs, tiramisu, cannolis and mini apple pies. The beautiful images below are courtesy of the ever-so-talented Just Married Photography team. Enjoy!
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Planning + Design
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Planning + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography: Just Married Photography
- Videographer: YEG Wedding Films
- Officiant: Tammy Banting
- Ceremony Music: Keri Lynn Zwicker
- Cocktail / Dinner Music: Don Berner Band
- Reception Music: Premiere DJs by Urban Metropolis (Harman B)
- Caterer: Stir Catering
- Florist: Laurel’s On Whyte
- Wedding Cake: The Art of Cake
- Photo Booth: Ready, Set, Booth
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals
- Lighting: Production Lighting
- Transportation: Esquire Limousine
- Hair + Makeup: Sen Studios
- Bridal Gown: La Sposa
- Bridesmaids: Dessy from Novelle Bridal