Posts Tagged: The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Lake Louise AB
Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Wedding Coordinator: Grace + Shane
Along with 150 of their favourite people, Grace and Shane travelled to the majestic Rocky Mountains for their winter destination wedding at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
As most guests were visiting the area for the first time from the US, Grace and Shane hosted a welcome reception the evening prior to the wedding. They shuttled their guests from Lake Louise to wine and dine at the The Bison and experience the world-renowned Town of Banff.
The wedding day itself was mild as far as Canadian winters go, and the happy couple were able to exchange vows outdoors in front of the icy blue lake. After dinner and toasts, they danced the night away in the Victoria Ballroom to old and new hits covered by Five on the Side Band!
- Wedding Day Management: Jennifer Bergman Weddings (Suzanne)
- Rehearsal Dinner Venue: The Bison Banff
- Ceremony Venue: Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise (Lakefront Terrace)
- Reception Venue: Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise (Victoria Ballroom)
- Photography: Photography
- Officiant: Jason Suydam
- Ceremony + Reception Music: Five on the Side Band
- Wedding Gown: Lilybridal
- Florist: Banff Mountaintop Flowers
- Charter Buses: ABBC Charter Busses
- Rentals: Mountain Event Rentals
- Hair + Makeup: Botega Salon + Gallery
+ + + + + + + + + + +
Suzanne, Lead Planner | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Lake Louise Wedding Planners
Rocky Mountain Wedding Planners
Lake Louise Wedding Planner: Kaylee + Zach
Surrounded with snow-capped mountains and set on an expansive lake, The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is truly a winter wonderland. Family and friends from 26 states and 3 provinces travelled to Lake Louise to celebrate Kaylee and Zach’s wedding. As most guests had never been to Canada let alone the majestic Rocky Mountains, the bride and groom wanted to showcase the natural beauty of the region while providing their loved ones with a quintessential Canadian winter experience.
- Upon arrival guests received welcome packages in their hotel room which included Canadian scarves or mittens from Hudson Bay Company.
- On Thursday evening, a VIP rehearsal dinner for the bridal party and close family was held at the cozy Deer Lodge.
- Friday morning Zach and his attendants hosted an ice hockey game on Lake Louise.
- Later that evening all guests attended an outdoor welcome party complete with bonfires, a hot chocolate bar and s’mores.
- The wedding festivities were held on Saturday, beginning with the ceremony in the beautiful Victoria Ballroom.
- After exchanging vows, the newlyweds took photos while all 180 guests departed on horse-drawn sleigh rides around the lake.
- In the early evening, everyone returned to the ballroom which had been transformed for the reception.
- An after party in Alpine Social was held following the reception to extend the festivities into the early morning!
As you can see, this was quite the wedding! We are honoured that it was chosen to be featured on the WedLuxe blog, and was the recipient of two wedding industry awards:
Parfait Productions put together this incredible highlight film of the wedding day, and the images below by Stoffer Photography are so timeless and beautiful. Enjoy!
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Lake Louise Wedding Planning + Design
Rocky Mountain Destination Wedding Planner
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Planning + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography: Stoffer Photography
- Videography: Parfait Productions
- Officiant: Pastor Ryan DesJardin
- Ceremony + Cocktail Music: Ensemble Cascade
- Reception Music: Premiere DJs by Urban Metropolis (Harman B)
- Stationery: Pinkpolka Invitations & Stationery
- Florist: faBLOOMosity
- Cake + Mini Cakes: The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
- Décor Rentals: Special Event Rentals Banff
- Hair Stylist: AJ Palace
- Makeup Artist: Shannon O’Brien
- Gown: Hayley Paige from Alice in Ivory