Set in the charming Alberta countryside, Danielle and Jason’s wedding was held on a warm summer day at The Whitewood Barn just outside of Edmonton.
After a ‘first look’ and taking photos with their wedding party, they exchanged rings and vows in a quaint clearing of pine trees adorned with café lights and rustic wooden benches. Guitarist Jeff Ramsey serenaded guests while they sipped bubbly from a boxwood champagne wall, and enjoyed tasty hors d’oeuvres by Stir Catering. After dinner, guests danced the night away under string lights and country stars.
See more of this beautiful, rustic wedding featured on the Blush Magazine blog!
- Wedding Planning + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photographer: Jess Leigh Photography
- Venue: The Whitewood Barn
- Officiant: Howard Saunders
- Ceremony + Cocktail Music: Jeff Ramsey
- Reception Music: DJ Kwake Entertainment
- Cake: The Art of Cake
- Catering: Stir Catering
- Florist: Laurel’s on Whyte
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals
- Bartending: Strong Bartending
- Marquee Letters: Talent Productions
- Transportation: Blue Sky Limos
- Hair + Makeup: Bliss & Glow Artistry
- Gown: Novelle Bridal
+ + + + + + + + + + +
Suzanne + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Whitewood Barn Edmonton Wedding Planner