Posts Tagged: Summer Wedding Edmonton
Edmonton Wedding Coordinator: Tiara + Ricky
We first met Tiara when she attended one of our wedding planning workshops, and we were thrilled when she and Ricky decided they wanted our help to ensure their wedding day ran smoothly. You couldn’t meet a more kind or caring couple, and after getting to know their families it came as no surprise why these two are such a great match.
Matrix Hotel in downtown Edmonton served as the backdrop to their special day, with both ceremony and reception held at the venue. Tiara + Ricky chose to do a ‘first look’ and take their photos before the ceremony, setting the tone for a relaxed and fun-filled day. After a delicious meal and some hilarious speeches, guests celebrated until the early hours of the morning with an epic dance party!
Tiara + Ricky’s wedding is featured in the Fall/Winter 2016 issue of WeddingBells Magazine – what a perfect memento of such a lovely day!
Suzanne, Lead Coordinator | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Day Management
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Day Management: Jennifer Bergman Weddings (Suzanne)
- Photography: ENV Photography
- Officiant: Tammy Banting
- Veil: Bestweddingveil
- Bridesmaid Dress: InstyleDress
- Ceremony Musician (Guitarist): Jeff Ramsey
- Reception Music: Premiere DJs by Urban Metropolis (Harman B)
- Décor: River City Events
- Lighting: Production Lighting
- Favours: Contessa French Macarons
- Hair + Makeup: Blushed Beaute
Edmonton Wedding Planner: Melanie + Chris
Melanie + Chris wanted a fun, easy experience for their guests, so they opted to have both ceremony and reception in the same location – Fort Edmonton Park’s Blatchford Air Hangar. The day was warm and sunny which worked perfectly for our outdoor ceremony plans.
The classic black and cream palette provided a neat juxtaposition to the rustic venue. We brought the outdoors in with pops of fresh green throughout the floral arrangements, and the altar was flanked by two gorgeous curly willow and moss “trees” with hanging glass orbs and candles.
As a focal point at the reception, we designed a scrumptious black and white dessert table featuring: apple pies (Chris’ favourite), cupcakes, Oreo cheesecake, chocolate whoopie pies, white chocolate mousse cups, dark chocolate dipped pretzel sticks and more!
Melanie’s father restored a vintage Jaguar for photos which looked amazing parked in front of the Hangar and worked so great as a photo prop! Late lunch came rolling in on a vintage fire truck with a built-in wood fired pizza oven courtesy of Canicus Catering.
Kelly Redinger captured the day so perfectly – enjoy some images below!
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Planning + Design
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Planning + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography: Kelly Redinger
- Marriage Commissioner: Robert Ligertwood
- Ceremony Music: Premiere DJs by Urban Metropolis (Harman B & DJ Kwake)
- Reception Music: Premiere DJs by Urban Metropolis (Harman B & DJ Kwake)
- Stationery: Pinkpolka Invitations & Stationery
- Florist: faBLOOMosity
- Décor: Special Event Rentals / Site 6
- Caterer: Elizabethan Catering
- Cupcakes: Fuss Cupcakes
- Food Truck: Canicus Wood Fired Pizza
- Photo Booth: Your Photobooth
- Hair: Bailey Gartner
- Makeup: Sonia Sajnani
- Gown: Delica Bridal