Lee-Ann + Moe’s Art Deco inspired wedding at The Fairmont Hotel Macdonald was a day full of love! Both ceremony and reception took place in the beautiful Wedgwood Room – the perfect setting for the wedding theme. The classic decor had details reminiscent of the Art Deco era, including intricately beaded linens, Gatsby inspired stationery and lush, romantic florals with gold accents. Even the guests dressed in 1920s style attire!
They involved both their families in every part of the day: their grandchildren made up their wedding party; Lee-Ann’s brother and son walked her down the aisle; and their children were witnesses in the Signing of the Registry.
SideOne band provided the entertainment for the evening and they really brought the party with their high energy and incredible voices! Enjoy a glimpse at this special day captured by Nicole Ashley Photography.
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Day Management: Jennifer Bergman Weddings (Suzanne)
- Photography: Nicole Ashley Photography
- Officiant: Kerry Yeo
- Florist: Laurel’s on Whyte
- Music: SideOne Band
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals
- Linens: Dress My Day
- Stationery: Pinkpolka Invitations + Stationery
- Cake: The Art of Cake
- Favours: Bernard Callebaut
- Hair + Makeup: Behind the Blush
- Gown: Pure Bridal