Alyssa + Steve were married on a beautiful summer day last June. They met through one of Alyssa’s best friends who is dating Steve’s cousin, and they share a common bond through their love of sports and music festivals. Once we got to know them it was clear that their wedding style would be modern with a sophisticated vibe – plus a bit of edge!
A traditional Catholic ceremony was held at St. Joachim Church, followed by photos before the reception at Matrix Hotel. The Quartz Ballroom was transformed with white, black and rose gold décor. We incorporated trendy stone elements such as marble inspired invitations, black agate table numbers and a cake to match. The focal point in the room was the 30’x20′ white glossy dance floor with custom black monogram in the centre.
Alyssa, Steve: enjoy this look back at your incredible wedding day! It was such a pleasure getting to you know and we wish you all the best as you continue your love story.
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Planning + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photographer: Sharon Litchfield
- Videographer: A Love Story
- Officiant: Father Daniel
- Ceremony Music: Wild Rose Quartet
- Reception Music: Premiere DJs by Urban Metropolis (Harman B)
- Invitations / Stationery: Pinkpolka Invitations & Stationery
- Florist: faBLOOMosity
- Cake: The Art of Cake
- Photo Booth: Borsellino Photo Booth
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals
- Transportation: Esquire Limos
- Hair + Makeup: Blushed Beaute
- Gown: Delica Bridal
- Bridesmaid Gowns: jojobride