Posts Tagged: Rescue flats edmonton
Edmonton Wedding Planner: Edmonton Country Club Wedding
J+M’s August wedding was the perfect blend of romance and celebration! We designed the day to be timeless with a lush garden theme. Fittingly, the ceremony was held at the beautiful Devonian Gardens and featured a stunning chuppah covered in greenery, curly willow, vibrant florals and fruit.
The reception was held at Edmonton Country Club – a gem tucked away in the River Valley with outstanding service and food. We setup a tent on the patio over the dance floor, creating a most excellent outdoor dance party setting. Inside the event space long rectangle tables were covered with lush greenery, gold candelabras, florals and fruits, including pears, apples, grapes, strawberries and plums. Gold Chateau chairs, ornate glass charger plates and timeless stationery completed the table design.
This wedding incorporated several different cultural traditions: a traditional Chinese Lion Dance for the couple’s grand entrance, a Ukrainian dance performance by the Cheremosh Dance Company to kick off the party, and Jewish Hora dancing to continue the celebrations. It was such a delight for guests to see these unique customs woven together to celebrate the newlyweds!
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Planning + Design
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Planning + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography: Infused Studios
- Officiant: Tammy Banting
- Ceremony Music: Wildrose Quartet
- Reception Music: Premiere DJs by Urban Metropolis (Harman B & DJ Kwake)
- Invitations/Stationery: Pinkpolka Design
- Florist: faBLOOMosity
- Cake: Over the Top Cakes
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals
- Transportation: Esquire Limo
- Photo Booth: Ready, Set, Booth
- Entertainment: Cheremosh Dance Company, Hong De Cultural & Athletic Association
- Hair: Patricia J
- Makeup: Sen Studios (Susan Gill)
- Bridesmaid Gowns: Addwigs
- Bridal Gown: GroupDress (Fabiola)