Posts Tagged: Pastor Genghis Chan
Edmonton Wedding Planner: Samantha + Raymond
It was the end of a cold snap in Edmonton, and Samantha and Raymond’s guests were so excited to be out of the house attending a beautiful wedding! Side note: we love winter weddings and don’t think they get enough credit!
One of the most important parts of their big day was ensuring they threw an awesome party for their guests, so Sam and Ray put a lot of thought into the food and drinks they served, the entertainment they hired, and memorable touches. Pops of lavender, mauve and blush added warmth and romance to The Fairmont Hotel Macdonald’s iconic Empire Ballroom, where both the vows and celebration were held.
One of the highlights of the day was Ray’s speech at the reception – his delivery was so endearing, not to mention hilarious! It was among the best we’ve ever heard and everyone was in stitches! A nod to the winter season, a hot chocolate station opened later in the evening with all the toppings you could imagine, as well as cake pops and biscotti to snack on.
Infused Studios delivered a stunning collection of images for the happy couple to look back on their day – enjoy!
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Planning + Design
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Planning + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography: Infused Studios
- Officiant: Pastor Genghis Chan
- Ceremony Music: Terry McDade – Harpist
- Reception Music: Premiere DJs by Urban Metropolis – Harman B
- Florist: Fabloomosity
- Wedding Cake / Sweet Table: The Art of Cake
- Photo Booth: Ready, Set, Booth
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals
- Hair: Carrie’l Salon & Spa
- Makeup: Lydia Yapp
- Gown: Delica Bridal