Posts Tagged: Marco CLaveria
Jasper Wedding Planner: Cybil + Brian
I first met Cybil and Brian in Toronto, Canada on the very day they were leaving the country and moving to São Paulo, Brazil! Despite such a huge life change on the horizon, they were incredibly calm when we chatted about their Jasper Park Lodge destination wedding.
Besides getting married in a beautiful, natural location, Cybil and Brian wanted to celebrate with all their favourite people over the course of a weekend since they would be living so far away before the wedding. Jasper is a special place for Cybil and her family, as they spent a lot of time there throughout her childhood skiing at Marmot Basin and enjoying summers at the lakes.
Cybil and Brian’s love radiated throughout the wedding weekend and we felt so welcomed by these warm families. Meaghan Milne, a good friend of the couple, travelled from Toronto to photograph their day, and she did an incredible job capturing the emotion of the festivities.
Cheers to love and adventure!
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Jasper Wedding Planning + Design
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Planning + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Wedding Photography: Meaghan Milne Photography
- Officiant: Gloria Kongsrud
- Ceremony Music: Marco Claveria Mariachi Band
- Reception Music: Premiere DJs by Urban Metropolis (DJ Kidslim)
- Invitations/Stationery: Marcel Witbooi
- Florist: Cory Christopher
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals
- Hair Wigs + Makeup: Wild Orchid
- Bridal Gown: GroupDress