Posts Tagged: Marc Beaudin Edmonton
Edmonton Wedding Planner: Lezlie + Michael
Lezlie and Michael were married at The Fairmont Hotel Macdonald on a beautiful October day. The sky was bright blue, the sun was shining, and orange leaves still dusted the trees in Edmonton’s gorgeous River Valley. Living in Montreal, the couple wanted their special day to be easy for their guests, and for the focus to be on connection and celebration.
Family is so important to Lezlie and Michael that they chose to have all their siblings in the Wedding Party, including their adorable nephews and nieces walk (and dance!) down the aisle. The traditional Jewish ceremony took place under a custom chuppah covered in greens, willow and ombré florals.
Immediately following the ceremony as they were walking back down the aisle, The Counterfitz took to the stage to play the Hora, while photos of the bride and groom’s grandparents were displayed on a large screen next to the stage. The rest of the evening was full of energy, good food and dancing! A farewell brunch the next morning wrapped up the glorious weekend.
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Planner
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Planning + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography: Nicole Ashley Photography
- Videographer: Plaid Collar Films
- Officiant: Rabbi Kliel Rose
- Stationery: Pinkpolka Invitations & Stationery
- Ceremony Music: Marc Beaudin of The Counterfitz
- Reception DJ: Premiere DJs by Urban Metropolis (Harman B)
- Band: The Counterfitz
- Florist: Fabloomosity
- Dessert Table: The Muffin Top Bake Shop
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals
- Chuppah Structure: Site 6
- Hair: Pam Poch, Dianne, Rashelle Beaudry
- Makeup: Colleen Nuc
- Favours: Montreal Steak Spice