Posts Tagged: Laurence Nixon DJ
Lake Louise Wedding Planner: Tess + James
Planning an early May wedding in Alberta is always a gamble in terms of weather, but when you’re getting married at one of the most picturesque locations in the country, you really can’t go wrong! Driving to The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, the roads were clear and the sky was blue. As we approached this renowned retreat in the Rockies, the snow began to fall and we woke up the next morning to the most gorgeous view – it felt like we were inside a snow globe peering out!
Tess + James’ vision for their mountain destination wedding was to host an intimate celebration full of warmth and romance. With nods of Tuscan influence, organic greenery and an abundance of lush florals covered the tables, while gold candelabras added formality and elegance to the beautiful Victoria ballroom. A dramatic king’s table set in front of the stone fireplace hosted the 14-person wedding party.
As always, Kelly Redinger did an incredible job capturing the day!
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Lake Louise Wedding Planning + Design
Rocky Mountain Weddings
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Planning + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography: Kelly Redinger
- Officiant: Klaus Ohlhoff
- Ceremony Music: Music Mosaic Trio
- Reception Music: DJ Larrington
- Invitations/Stationery: Pinkpolka Invitations & Stationery
- Florist: faBLOOMosity
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals Banff
- Aisle Runner: The Original Runner Co.
- Macaron Favours: Whippt Desserts & Catering
- Hair/Makeup: Avenue Beauty
- Gown: Pronovias