Aga Khan Gardens is one of the Edmonton area’s newest and most in-demand outdoor wedding ceremony venues. An open amphitheatre nestled within the forest, its mandate is to provide a peaceful gathering space to develop human connections.
It was such a pleasure to provide Wedding Day Management services for Khadija and Dan, who held their ceremony at the Aga Khan Gardens followed by an intimate celebration at Khazana Restaurant. See more of their wedding in Blush Magazine as part of the 2019 Venue of the Year feature.
- Wedding Day Management: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Ceremony Venue: University of Alberta Botanic Gardens, Aga Khan Garden
- Reception Venue: Khazana Restaurant
- Photography: Jade Gabrielle
- Ceremony Catering: NAIT Catering
- Ceremony Music: Josh Sahunta
- Reception Music: DJ Vijay
- Florist: Tickled Floral
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals
- Hair + Makeup: Calvin Alexander
+ + + + + + + + + + +
Suzanne, Lead Planner | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Day Management