Posts Tagged: Empire Ballroom Reception
Edmonton Wedding Planner: Alessandra + Daniel
Alessandra + Daniel’s wedding brought two big, loving families together. With both Italian and Portuguese heritages there were a few must-haves: open bar, great food and a killer dance party!
After a traditional ceremony at the iconic St. Joseph’s Basilica, the couple and their wedding party had a blast taking photos with Katch Studios before joining their guests at The Fairmont Hotel Macdonald.
Ale + Danny wanted a timeless wedding design with a dash of glamour and high fashion. Using a palette of gold, cream and black, we dressed the tables with champagne and off-white linens, ornate gold charger plates, three different styles of white floral centrepieces – and of course, ample candlelight.
After dinner and toasts the killer dance party ensued, and it certainly did not disappoint! Enjoy this look back at a gorgeous day celebrating a beautiful couple, inside and out.
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Coordination + Design
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Coordination + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography: Katch Studios
- Officiant: Father Martin
- Cocktail Music: Terry McDade Harpist
- Reception Music: Premiere DJs by Urban Metropolis
- Stationery: Pinkpolka Invitations & Stationery
- Florist: faBLOOMosity
- Cake / Sweet Table: The Art of Cake
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals and River City Events
- Transportation: Legends Limousine
- Hair + Makeup: Sen Studios
- Gown: The Bridal House