Posts Tagged: edmonton oilers
Edmonton Wedding Planner: Donna + Olivier
Donna + Olivier are from two very different backgrounds and opposite ends of the country, but love has a way of bringing people together when they least expect it.
Olivier is from Halifax, so they flew out there for their engagement session with Sharon Litchfield and got some incredible, picturesque photos. Their September wedding festivities incorporated several Chinese traditions including a morning Tea Ceremony, door games and a 10-course dinner at Golden Rice Bowl Restaurant.
After an elegant ceremony at Winspear Centre with classical music and timeless décor, the Wedding Party took photos at the newly opened Rogers Place (Donna is a huge Edmonton Oilers fan)! After dinner the newlyweds shared a romantic first dance surrounded with sparklers and continued celebrating with their 250 guests until the early morning.
The whole day was a perfect blend of two families and two cultures. Enjoy this sneak peek at Donna + Oli’s love story!
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Planning + Design
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Planning + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography: Sharon Litchfield
- Officiant: Howard Saunders
- Ceremony Music: Terry McDade – Harpist
- Reception Music: Baseline DJ
- Florist: Laurel’s On Whyte
- Wedding Cake: The Art of Cake
- Sheet Cakes: Garden Bakery
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals
- Transportation: Esquire Limousine
- Hair + Makeup: Sen Studios