Posts Tagged: Edmonton Country Club Wedding Reception
Edmonton Wedding Coordinator: Robyn + Byron
Robyn and Byron are such positive and caring people – one of those couples that lights up the room when they enter. Even the rain on their wedding day and a change to the Plan B ceremony location couldn’t dampen their moods. If anything, it made the day even more romantic!
Following their wedding ceremony at UofA Botanic Gardens, the newlyweds brought their cultures together in a beautiful Chinese Tea Ceremony. The couple shows their respect to the elders in their families with an offering of tea; in turn, they receive acceptance of the marriage.
The celebration followed at Edmonton Country Club, where guests dined at long tables and danced on the terrace under the stars.
- Wedding Day Management: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Ceremony Venue: University of Alberta Botanic Garden, Pine Pavilion
- Officiant: Bob Wyatt
- Reception Venue: Edmonton Country Club
- Photographer: Kelly Redinger
- Ceremony Music: VIF String Quartet
- Reception Music: Happy Life Entertainment
- Donuts: Apollo Donuts
- Florist: Fabloomosity
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals
- Hair + Makeup: Behind the Blush
+ + + + + + + + + + +
Suzanne, Lead Coordinator | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Day Management