Posts Tagged: Edmonton Cellist
Edmonton Wedding Planner: Jonelle + Sheldon
Earlier this week we shared the inspiration behind Jonelle + Sheldon’s wedding design. Today we’re excited to reveal more of their classic wedding with romantic details in soft tones of cream, blush, peach, taupe and gold.
Both ceremony and reception were held at Edmonton’s Shaw Conference Centre – its central location makes it convenient for guests, and as most of Jonelle + Sheldon’s friends and family were travelling from Fort McMurray for the big day, Shaw was a perfect choice.
Want to see more? Check out the full feature on Wedding Obsession and their amazing photo booth images on Kelly Redinger’s blog!
Jonelle + Sheldon: You’re such a sweet couple and its very evident you make one another so happy! We had a blast working with you and wish you all the best!
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Planning + Design
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Coordination + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography: Kelly Redinger
- Officiant: Howard Saunders
- Invitations/Stationery: Pinkpolka Wedding Design
- Florals: Wild Orchid
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals
- Lighting: Production Lighting
- Cake: Cake Couture
- Ceremony Music: John Fedor (Cellist)
- Music: Premiere DJs
- Transportation: Esquire Limos
- Hair System: Hairbro
- Makeup Artist: Anita Gill
- Wedding Gown: Lilybridal ubackdrop