Sarah + Andrew decided on a winter destination wedding with an intimate guest list of their loved ones. And if you’re going to get married in the winter, what’s more romantic than getting married on top of a snow-covered mountain?!
Kickinghorse Resort in Golden, B.C. was the perfect setting to host their nuptials. There are numerous accommodation options at the base of the resort, so you can basically hop on a lift within minutes outside your door. When it came time for the wedding, guests did just that! In the late afternoon, they took the gondola up to Eagle’s Eye Restaurant where Sarah + Andrew exchanged vows in front of a beautiful stone fireplace and their beloved pup, Bella.
This wedding was such an honour to be a part of as I’ve known Andrew and his entire family since I was 8. It was incredible to see him find the love of his life in Sarah, and I must say he’s a very lucky man! These gorgeous images by Sharon Litchfield capture the essence of the weekend so well – enjoy this peek into Sarah + Andrew’s love story.
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Day Management: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography: Sharon Litchfield
- Officiant: Judith Doyle
- Ceremony + Reception Music: Elite Sound and Light
- Stationery: Pinkpolka Invitations & Stationery
- Florist: Anna Jean Floral Design
- Cake / Sweet Table: Pretty Sweet Co
- Hair: The Pretty Haus
- Makeup: Upstairs Glamour / Blush Artistry
- Gown: Novelle Bridal