We still have some beautiful 2012 weddings to blog, and since these two lovebirds are celebrating their 1st Anniversary this week, what better time than to share their amazing day!
Madison + Kalen were married in a sweet and personalized ceremony at Covenant Christian Reformed Church. Their reception was at The Fairmont Hotel Macdonald in the Empire Ballroom, where guests dined on a delicious 5-course meal along with a divine sweet table spread by Whimsical Cake Studio.
Carey Nash was their photographer and as you’ll see from the images below, he has an amazing way of capturing the emotion of a moment.
Madison + Kalen: It’s hard to believe that a year has passed since your special day! It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you a lifetime of love, happiness and success.
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Planning + Design
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Planning + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography: Carey Nash Photography
- Stationery: Pinkpolka Wedding Design
- Florals: Laurel’s On Whyte
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals
- Ceremony Music: Strathcona String Quartet
- DJ: Revolution DJ
- Transportation: Eternity Limousine
- Cupcakes + Sweet Table: Whimsical Cake Studio
- Hair: Kristin from Inspirit Beauty & Veryhair
- Makeup: Brenna Dixon
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Instyledress
- Flower girl dresses: lilybridal