Posts Tagged: Calgary Weddings
The Lake House Calgary Wedding Planner: Jessica + Eric
After Jessica and Eric’s venue closed unexpectedly during the Covid-19 pandemic, plans quickly shifted and they decided to hold their wedding closer to home in Calgary, Alberta.
We transformed The Lake House from rustic hunting cabin to whimsical garden. Nine chandeliers were adorned in foliage and florals and the grand fireplace was flanked with pillars of elegant blooms. From the caricature artist, a karaoke dance party and late night bubble tea, Jessica and Eric created a personalized and memorable experience for their guests. We were giddy with excitement to see this event featured on Carats & Cake!
Their day was nothing short of the fairytale they deserved – a truly magical start to the next chapter of their love story – and we are honoured to have been a part of their Calgary wedding.
- Wedding Planning + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings (Lead: Suzanne)
- Ceremony + Reception Venue: The Lake House Calgary
- Officiant: Tammy Banting
- Photography: Infused Studios
- Videography: Castaño Media
- Florist: Fall for Florals
- Cake: Bake My Day
- Bubble Tea: Coco Fresh Tea & Juice
- Rentals: Modern Rentals
- Transportation: AM PM Limo Service
- Ceremony Music: Janice Pearce – Harpist
- Reception Music + Karaoke: Pez Productions
- Hair: Jessie Liao Hair
- Makeup: Yumi Shin
- Caricaturist: Rob Milton
+ + + + + + + + + + +
Suzanne, Lead Planner | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Calgary Wedding Planner