When we began the discovery process with Bethany + Mathew, we quickly learned they wanted to host a wedding weekend to bring together everything that is most important to them: family, friends, food and fun! This lead to the production of three unique events that honoured their cultural and religious backgrounds. The festivities began with an Indian Soirée at Fairmont Hotel Macdonald. Guests were invited to have Henna art done in the Mehndi Lounge while experiencing traditional music and a variety of delicious food stations. The outdoor bar on the Empire Terrace overlooking the River Valley was the perfect place to enjoy the beautiful September weather.
Be sure to check out the next post, Part 2 – The Wedding Day…
- Wedding Planning & Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings (Jennifer)
- Venue: Fairmont Hotel Macdonald
- Photography: Nicole Ashley Photography
- Videographer: Wagner & Co.
- Florist: Fabloomosity
- Rentals: Modern Rentals, Special Event Rentals
- Music: Premiere DJs (Harman B)
- Stationery: J.Gartner Studio
- Hair + Makeup: Sen Studios
- Henna Artist: Elegance by Simi
+ + + + + + + + + + +
Jennifer, Event Producer and Designer | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Luxury Event Planner, Edmonton