Kari Ann + Trent knew exactly what kind of wedding they wanted: Sophisticated, Luxurious and Timeless. These words perfectly describe them as a couple too, which is precisely what your wedding should be – a reflection of your personalities and your relationship.
The ceremony was held in the iconic Hotel Macdonald Wedgwood Room, followed by refreshments and mingling with their guests on the terrace. We transitioned the all-white, classic design of the ceremony into a more bold and edgy look at the reception. Long rectangle tables with modern white florals suited the Art Gallery space perfectly.
Geometric design elements added a contemporary edge, beginning with gorgeous custom black and gold foil invitations by Pinkpolka. We used gold geometric place mats underneath glass charger plates, and custom gold acrylic laser cut names greeted each guest, doubling as both place card and favour.
After the meal and toasts guests hit the dance floor, and cotton candy on glow sticks brought next-level fun to this one-of-a-kind event! Just Married Photography did such an awesome job capturing the details of the day, not to mention shots of the STUNNING Bride + Groom.
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Planning + Design
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Planning + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography: Just Married Photography
- Videographer: A Love Story
- Officiant: Tammy Banting
- Ceremony Music: Violin-Cello Duo (Mathias Silvieria, John Fedor)
- Reception Music: Premiere DJs by Urban Metropolis
- Stationery: Pinkpolka Invitations & Stationery
- Florist: faBLOOMosity
- Cake: Art of Cake
- Cotton Candy Station: Mr. Inflatable
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals
- Transportation: Baseline Limo Bus
- Hair: Hair Designs by Maggie
- Makeup: Eclectica Beauty Studio
- Shoes: Badgley Mischka