Edmonton Wedding Planner: Sandy + Steve
Last week we shared the inspiration behind Sandy + Steve’s Enjoy Centre wedding design. As far as winter weddings go, this one is pretty spectacular!
Both from large families with strong cultural traditions, we worked with Sandy + Steve to fuse their East Indian and Croatian backgrounds to create a truly unique event experience.
- A traditional East Indian Henna (Mehndi) party was held before the wedding.
- A Croatian band played at the ceremony and throughout dinner.
- Sandy wore a gorgeous ivory lace gown for the ceremony, while her bridesmaids wore traditional East Indian attire.
- Customary Croatian shots of fine cognacs and grappa were served to guests upon arrival at the reception.
- A Dhol drummer escorted the newlyweds into their reception for the grand entrance.
- A mix of Western and Eastern cuisine was served which included family favourites from both sides.
- DJ Pat from Premiere DJs by Urban Metropolis played a fusion of Indian dance music, Top 40, R&B and classic Croatian polkas!
Grab your favourite hot beverage and cozy up to enjoy some gorgeous eye candy captured by Jessica Fern Facette!
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Planning + Design
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Planning + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography: Jessica Fern Facette
- Marriage Commissioner: Bob Wyatt
- Ceremony + Cocktail Music: Dobro Decki (Croatian Band)
- Reception Music: Premiere DJs by Urban Metropolis (DJ Patwant)
- Invitations + Stationery: Pinkpolka Design
- Florist: faBLOOMosity
- Cake: The Art of Cake
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals + Elegant Touches
- Lighting: Production Lighting
- Drapery: Site 6 Events
- Transportation: Revolution Limousine
- Hair + Makeup: Jennifer Chivers
- Gown: Justin Alexander 9721
- Shoes: Badgley Mischka