Jenny + Hon’s gorgeous Oasis Centre Edmonton wedding is featured in the Spring/Summer 2014 issue of Blush Magazine. From a sumptuous Vera Wang gown to a custom DIY chalkboard photo booth backdrop, every detail pointed to romance.
The reception featured a traditional Chinese Lion Dance, an expansive sweet table by LOVEInc. Dessert Styling, and a very special signature drink: DougieDog Root Beer brewed by one of Jenny’s family members in Vancouver. The phenomenal family style menu was designed by Culina Catering and featured three types of appetizers, coconut poppy seed salad with berries, edam cheese and candied walnuts, pork con leche and chipotle roasted garlic braised bison short ribs.
Sharon Litchfield was the perfect photographer to capture their day – check out more of this beautiful wedding on Sharon’s blog and be sure to pickup your copy of Blush to read about Jenny + Hon’s love story!
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Planning + Design
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography: Sharon Litchfield
- Videographer: Ceremony Film Service
- Officiant: Bob Wyatt
- Stationery: Pinkpolka Wedding Design
- Florals: FaBLOOMosity
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals
- Lighting: Production Lighting
- Cake: The Art of Cake
- Catering: Culina Catering
- Dessert Styling: LOVEinc
- Music: Premiere DJs – Urban Metropolis
- Transportation: Baseline Limousine
- Hair: Sonia Ho
- Makeup: Anita Gill
- Gown: Vera Wang from Blush Bridal (Vancouver)