Edmonton Wedding Planner: Melissa + Bassil
We worked with Melissa and Bassil to plan their Fairmont Hotel Macdonald Edmonton wedding while they were living in Toronto. Melissa knew she wanted a wedding with Art Deco influence and a nod to The Great Gatbsy. Her gown was perfectly suited to the theme – the stunning Foxglove by Jenny Packham! Bassil and his groomsmen looked dapper in classic black suits and bow ties, and the bridesmaids were gorgeous in dark blue cocktail length dresses from J.Crew.
At the reception, crystal garlands and phalaenopsis orchids cascaded from silver candelabras. Navy blue napkins and silver charger plates mimicked facets inspired by Art Deco era architecture. Melissa’s bouquet was designed with sections of homogeneous white blooms that were included in each of her bridesmaids’ bouquets. As a nod to Bassil’s Lebanese heritage, a belly dancer surprised guests after dinner, getting everyone up on the dance floor to kick off the party.
Enjoy these gorgeous images by Carey Nash and head over to the Style Me Pretty blog to see even more of this delightful event!
Melissa + Bassil: We are so happy to have been a part of your love story! All the very best.
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Planning + Design
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Coordination + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography: Carey Nash Photography
- Officiant: Monsignor Joseph Salame
- Invitations: Paper & Poste (Toronto)
- Reception Stationery: Pinkpolka Wedding Design
- Florals: FaBLOOMosity
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals
- Cake: Cake Couture
- Ceremony Music: David Moret
- Reception Music: Baseline DJs
- Transportation: Esquire Limousine
- Hair Stylist: Aveda Academy (Paula)
- Makeup Artist: Loud & Lovely Makeup Artistry (Amy)
- Gown: Jenny Packham Foxglove