Arianna and Tom didn’t miss a single detail when planning and designing their wedding at St. Joachim Catholic Church and The Fairmont Hotel Macdonald. From their church exit into a floral adorned vintage car to their cigar and bourbon bar on the Empire Terrace, every moment of the day was personalized and well thought out.
It was an honour to work with them to provide Wedding Day Management so they could relax and soak in every minute of the special day they had planned. You can see more of this beautiful wedding in the current issue of Blush Magazine captured by the talented Katch Studios.
- Wedding Day Management: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Ceremony Venue: St. Joachim Catholic Church
- Officiant: Father Ignacy Warias
- Reception Venue: The Fairmont Hotel Macdonald, Empire Ballroom
- Photography: Katch Studios
- Videography: Integra Films
- Ceremony Music: Terry McDade – Harpist
- Reception Music: Premiere DJs by Urban Metropolis
- Stationery: Windsor Rose Atelier
- Florist: Fabloomosity
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals
- Chiavari Chair Rentals: All West Wedding Rentals
- Furniture for Photo Session: Cory Christopher / Shabby2Chic Wedding Rentals
- Dance Floor Wrap: Talent Productions Inc.
- Wedding Cake: The Art of Cake
- Espresso Bar & Italian Desserts: Canova Pasticceria
- Transportation: Last Minute Limousine
- Hair Stylist: Hairography by Kait / Rock Paper Shears
- Makeup Artist: Glam Artistry
+ + + + + + + + + + +
Suzanne, Lead Coordinator | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Day Management