Posts Tagged: Tree stump wedding decor
Featured On Style Me Pretty!
It’s been a busy month! In addition to helping three amazing couples get married this October, I had the privilege of working with an all-star team of vendors to design a stylized shoot…which, to our excitement, is featured on Style Me Pretty today!
Jenelle Gartner (owner of PinkPolka Wedding Design) and I had been itching to work together on a shoot for a while, and when the fabulous Radelle from Eternal Reflections Photography mentioned she wanted to do a shoot in the fall, we met for lattes and got started! Bringing Janine and James from La Piazza Dasee on board was the obvious next step – the florals and rustic table details are exquisite! Visit the Style Me Pretty feature here to see the stunning images and read about how it all came together.
Millions of thanks to the talented vendors who contributed to the shoot!
- Event Design and Styling: Jennifer Bergman Weddings and PinkPolka Wedding Design
- Photography: Radelle from Eternal Reflections Photography
- Floral Design: La Piazza Dasee
- Stationary Design: PinkPolka Wedding Design
- Chairs & Dinnerware: Special Event Rentals
- Models: Jill Billingsley and Levi McIsaac
- Hair / Makeup: Perugia Salon & Spa
- Bride’s Gown: YBF2
- Bride’s Shoes: Taxi
- Bride’s Ring: Georgie Designs
- Clutch: Bella Fiore
- “Love” Hanger: The Painted House and More
- Groom’s Suit: Vintage Ralph Lauren
- Custom Made Tie: Tie Obsessed
- “Edmonton” Cufflinks: Arete
Hope you like it as much as we do!