Dancing the night away under the stars – this was Kelsey and Greg’s vision they shared when we first started working together to plan their dream wedding in Banff, Alberta. Tented weddings aren’t the norm in the Canadian Rockies, but we were up for the challenge, and Whyte Museum Grounds on the banks of the Bow River provided the perfect setting for this outdoor soirée.
The beautiful design, complex logistics and skillful onsite execution of Kelsey and Greg’s wedding earned it the honour of Best Wedding at the 2019 Edmonton Event Awards! It’s also featured in the Spring / Summer 2020 issue of Rocky Mountain Bride Canada.
Watching Kelsey and Greg together on their wedding day – completely swept up in joy and radiating love from their family and friends – was a perfect reminder why we’re so lucky to play a role in these milestone celebrations.
- Wedding Planning & Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Ceremony + Reception Venue: Whyte Museum Grounds (Banff, AB)
- Bride Getting Ready Location: Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
- Photographer: Natalie Andrusiak
- Videographer: A Love Story
- Officiant: Karyn White
- Ceremony + Cocktail Music: RSVP Weddings
- Reception Music: Premiere DJs by Urban Metropolis
- Catering: Fork + Farm
- Cake: Kake Canmore
- Florist: Flower Artistry
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals Banff
- Vintage Furniture: Orange Trunk Vintage Styling & Rentals
- Limo and Shuttle Service: Highland VIP
- Invitations + Stationery: J. Gartner Studio
- Washrooms: Rangeland RV
- Generator: Bison Electric
- Hair + Makeup: The Pretty Haus
- Bride’s Hair Stylist: Marika Stimac from Mousy Brown’s
- Bride’s Gown: Dalaarna from Pearl & Dot
- Bridesmaid Attire: Park & Fifth Co.
- Groom + Groomsmen Attire: SUITS by Curtis Eliot
+ + + + + + + + + + +
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Banff Wedding Planner
Sarah + Andrew decided on a winter destination wedding with an intimate guest list of their loved ones. And if you’re going to get married in the winter, what’s more romantic than getting married on top of a snow-covered mountain?!
Kickinghorse Resort in Golden, B.C. was the perfect setting to host their nuptials. There are numerous accommodation options at the base of the resort, so you can basically hop on a lift within minutes outside your door. When it came time for the wedding, guests did just that! In the late afternoon, they took the gondola up to Eagle’s Eye Restaurant where Sarah + Andrew exchanged vows in front of a beautiful stone fireplace and their beloved pup, Bella.
This wedding was such an honour to be a part of as I’ve known Andrew and his entire family since I was 8. It was incredible to see him find the love of his life in Sarah, and I must say he’s a very lucky man! These gorgeous images by Sharon Litchfield capture the essence of the weekend so well – enjoy this peek into Sarah + Andrew’s love story.
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Day Management: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography: Sharon Litchfield
- Officiant: Judith Doyle
- Ceremony + Reception Music: Elite Sound and Light
- Stationery: Pinkpolka Invitations & Stationery
- Florist: Anna Jean Floral Design
- Cake / Sweet Table: Pretty Sweet Co
- Hair: The Pretty Haus
- Makeup: Upstairs Glamour / Blush Artistry
- Gown: Novelle Bridal