This post is a long time coming. We’re so thrilled to finally share Ashley + Dave’s romantic fall wedding, which is featured in the current issue of Bridal Fantasy Magazine.
Matrix Hotel was the setting for both ceremony and reception, fulfilling the couple’s wish to make the day convenient and easy for their guests. After a first look in the backyard gazebo of Ashley’s childhood home, the Wedding Party spent the afternoon taking photos before arriving for a candlelit ceremony with café lights hanging at the altar.
We designed the reception with a rich, warm colour palette reminiscent of the fall season, including shades of raspberry, marsala, plum, navy and gold. A mix of round and long wooden harvest tables were covered with lush florals, fruit and greenery. Gold accents and soft amber uplighting added extra sparkle to the romantic atmosphere.
After a set of exceptionally memorable and hilarious speeches, Ashley + Dave took to the dance floor to kick off the party. Harman B & DJ Kwake manned the DJ booth – a boxwood hedge with custom marquee letters spelling “A&D.”
This highlight video from A Love Story brings back all the memories from this incredible day – enjoy!
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Planning + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography: Sharon Litchfield
- Videographer: A Love Story
- Officiant: Tammy Banting
- Ceremony Music: Mathias Silvieria + John Fedor
- Reception Music: Premiere DJs by Urban Metropolis
- Stationery: Pinkpolka Invitations & Stationery
- Florist: faBLOOMosity
- Cookies & Milk Table: Confetti Sweets
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals
- Lighting: Production Lighting
- Transportation: Esquire Limo
- Hair: Bailey Gartner
- Makeup: Eclectica Beauty Studio / The Makeup
- Gown: Novelle Bridal
- Bridesmaids Gowns: J. Crew
- Groom / Groomsmen Attire: Shaw & Co. Tailors
Lindsay + Ben are such a sweet couple. Their October wedding day was filled with big, warm smiles from all their family and friends. I just love the look on Ben’s face as he sees Lindsay walk down the aisle at St. Albert Catholic Parish!
Enjoy a glimpse into their love story captured by Nicole Ashley Photography.
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Planning + Design
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Day Management: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography: Nicole Ashley
- Invitations/Stationery: Sister of Bride
- Florist: FaBLOOMosity
- Décor: Special Event Rentals (Linens), River City Event Rentals (Chairs), Elegant Touches (Vases)
- Cake + Cupcakes: Crave Cupcakes
- Reception Music: Jesse Peters Music – Duelling Pianos
- Transportation: Revolution Limousine
- Hair Stylist: Jenn Chivers
- Makeup Artist: Anita Gill
- Gown: Tara Keely from Novelle Bridal