Posts Tagged: Edmonton Art Gallery Wedding
Edmonton Wedding Planner: Ashley + Sean
Ashley and Sean’s wedding was the perfect combination of tradition and classic elegance meets modern design. They shared a first look at Fairmont Hotel Macdonald where they took photos in the beautiful gardens before heading to St. Josaphat’s Cathedral for a traditional Ukrainian Catholic ceremony. The newlyweds hosted a modern reception at Art Gallery of Alberta, which we dressed up in black and white with touches of champagne and rose gold.
- Wedding Planning & Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photographer: Jade Gabrielle
- Officiants: Father Peter Babej
- Ceremony Music: Wild Rose String Quartet
- Reception Music: Premiere DJs by Urban Metropolis (Harman B)
- Cake: Brianne Gabrielle Cakes
- Florist: Fabloomosity
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals
- Custom Dance Floor Wrap: Talent Productions
- Transportation: Apex Limousine
- Hair Stylists: Hair Designs by Maggie
- Makeup Artists: Sen Studios
- Gown: Novelle Bridal
+ + + + + + + + + + +
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Planner
Edmonton Wedding Coordinator: Jillian + Ryan
Two creative spirits, Jillian + Ryan ‘s wedding day was a perfect reflection of their personalities and talents. They shared a ‘first look’ at their beautifully appointed home that only a few months earlier had been featured in Avenue Magazine. An outdoor photo session with Nicole Ashley preceded their wedding ceremony and reception that were fittingly held at the Art Gallery of Alberta.
In collaboration with Cory Christopher, Jill + Ryan added organic yet modern décor elements to the AGA’s blank canvas. Ryan is a talented designer and made many of the creative pieces showcased at the wedding, including the wooden centrepieces and concrete votive candleholders on the tables.
The newlyweds surprised all their guests when they performed a duet as part of their thank-you speech. The song transitioned to the dance floor to kick off the party!
Having recently run into them at another family wedding we were fortunate to be a part of, it warmed my heart to see Jill + Ryan so happy and even more in love. Enjoy the photos below by Nicole Ashley, along with the incredible super 8mm highlight film by Arrow Films.
Suzanne, Lead Coordinator | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Day Management
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Day Management: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Officiant: Marcia Loder
- Photography: Nicole Ashley
- Videographer: Arrow Films
- Ceremony Music: Renee Brad
- Reception Music: Johnathan Pytel
- Florals + Décor: Cory Christopher
- Hair + Makeup: Behind the Blush
- Gown: Delica Bridal
- Rings: Hunt Amor