Posts Tagged: Banff Canada Wedding
Banff Wedding Planner: Melena + Bayden
Living in Iqaluit, Nunavut, Melena + Bayden chose to have a destination wedding in Banff so their family and friends from across various provinces and territories could come together to celebrate over a weekend.
Their outdoor ceremony took place on Tunnel Mountain Meadow. A simple wooden cross draped in soft fabric marked the altar, and served as a beautiful symbol amidst the spectacular Rocky Mountain backdrop. We paired a romantic, airy aesthetic with the beautiful rustic setting of Buffalo Mountain Lodge, where the wedding dinner and dance were held.
- Wedding Planning + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Ceremony Venue: Tunnel Mountain Meadow
- Reception Venue: Buffalo Mountain Lodge
- Photography + Videography: The Toths
- Officiant: Donald Crawford
- Ceremony + Reception Music: Livin’ & Dancin’ DJ Services
- Florist: Willow Flower Co.
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals Banff
- Invitations: Minted
- Day-Of Stationery: Pinkpolka
- Wedding Cake: Kake Canmore
- Hair + Makeup: Mountain Beauties
+ + + + + + + + + + +
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Banff Wedding Planner, Canmore Wedding Planner