It’s always exciting to produce an event in a new venue, so we were thrilled when Jeanine and Daniel decided to hold their modern wedding reception at Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel. Open since Spring 2014, Renaissance YEG is a refreshingly contemporary spot to throw a party. We love their metal tabletops and sleek white styling.
Jeanine + Daniel held their ceremony at Dan’s childhood church – Our Lady of Perpetual Help in Sherwood Park. The wedding party had ample time to take photos in the afternoon before heading to the Renaissance to freshen up for the reception.
With a large guest list, mixing table designs – including rounds, squares and rectangles – added interest to the ballroom. Site 6 constructed a unique geometric backdrop matching the stationery design that Pinkpolka had created for Jeanine + Daniel’s invitations. An all-white dessert table featured tooth cookies since they’re both dentists and met in dental school!
Daniel and his groomsmen surprised Jeanine with a dance performance at the reception! It was to a mash-up of songs including boy band hits by Backstreet Boys and Bruno Mars – they did an incredible job and are clearly missing their calling in the entertainment industry.
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Planning + Design
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Planning + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography: Nicole Ashley Photography
- Videographer: Integra Films
- Reception Music: Premiere DJs by Urban Metropolis
- Stationery: Pinkpolka Invitations & Stationery
- Florist: faBLOOMosity
- Cake + Sweet Table: The Art of Cake
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals + River City Events
- Lighting + Backdrop: Site 6 Events
- Transportation: Baseline Limo Bus
- Hair + Makeup: Behind the Blush
- Gown: Delica Bridal
- Bridesmaids Gowns: Delica Bridal