Anita + Ben’s wedding was our largest to date (prior to 2016), with 525 guests in attendance! In the morning, traditional Chinese tea ceremonies were held at both family homes, followed by the wedding ceremony and reception in Shaw Conference Centre’s Hall D.
The design blended a romantic colour palette with modern geometric shapes – elements that were carried through from the luxurious stationery to the head table backdrop and DJ booth. Because of the large guest list, we used four table designs to create an interesting layout and add dimension to the space. The tables were mixed rectangles and rounds, and each design featured different linens, place settings, chairs and centrepieces.
Self-proclaimed food lovers, Anita + Ben wanted to include some unique sweet & savoury stations for guests to enjoy. Their friends and family were treated to a selection of scrumptious Moonshine Doughnuts, Tutti Frutti frozen yogurt station, along with a potato chip bar!
Jennifer + Team | Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Planning + Design
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Wedding Planning + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography: Katch Studios
- Videographer: A Love Story
- Officiant: Kaye Steward
- Ceremony Music: Terry McDade, Harpist
- Reception Music: Premiere DJs by Urban Metropolis (Harman B)
- Stationery: Pinkpolka Invitations & Stationery
- Florist: faBLOOMosity
- Cake: The Art of Cake
- Doughnuts: Moonshine Doughnuts
- Frozen Yogurt Station: Tutti Frutti
- Rentals / Drapery: Special Event Rentals
- Lighting: Production Lighting
- Drapery: Site 6 Events
- Hair: NewHairLine
- Groom’s Family Hair + Makeup: Jenn Chivers
- Makeup: Sen Studios
- Gown: Nissa, Reem Acra