Krista + Scott are such a fun couple and we had a blast together at planning meetings. They knew they wanted a modern design for their wedding, and they weren’t afraid of incorporating colour. After some initial discussions we decided on a “Modern Garden” concept that would brighten a classic black & white palette with pops of fuchsia pink flowers and vibrant green boxwood hedges and orbs.
The ceremony was held in the Art Gallery of Alberta’s Ledcor Theatre where boxwood hedges, floating candles, gladiolas and dendrobium orchids created a gorgeous backdrop for the vows. After taking photos with their families and wedding party, Krista + Scott joined their guests for dinner and dancing at Matrix Hotel. The entire ballroom was lit in fuchsia and purple, and contemporary furniture created a lounge space near the dance floor.
Krista + Scott’s families LOVE candy, so they decided a candy table was a must at their reception. Working with LOVEinc Dessert Styling we designed a fun pink and green sweet spread full of the couple’s favourites. Stationery by Pinkpolka Wedding Design pulled everything together.
Enjoy these stunning images by Sharon Litchfield Photography!
Krista + Scott: It was such a pleasure working with you to create this amazing celebration of your love. Wishing you a blissful marriage and continued success in your careers!
Jennifer + Team| Jennifer Bergman Weddings
Edmonton Wedding Planning + Design
+ + + + + + + + + + +
- Planning + Design: Jennifer Bergman Weddings
- Photography: Sharon Litchfield Photography
- Stationery: Pinkpolka Wedding Design
- Florals: The Wild Orchid
- Rentals: Special Event Rentals, Elegant Touches
- Lounge Furntiture: D’Lusso
- Candy Table: LOVEinc Dessert Styling
- celebrity dresses: Xdressy
- Prom Dresses: QueenofVictory
- Ceremony Music: Mathias Silveira
- Reception Music: Premiere DJs
- Hair lace front wigs: veryhair
- Makeup Artist: Brenna Dixon